Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Margay is a mammal that belongs to family of cats. They are shy and spend most of the time above trees and prefers life in evergreen forests.
Unlike other cats, Margay is able to move down the tree, with its head going before feet (like squirrels). This is possible because it has very flexible ankles that can rotate up to 180 degrees and a long tail that provides complete balance, making them one of the best 4-legged tree climbers in the world.
It is estimated that more than 14,000 margays are killed each year for its fur.
Hi cutie. xoxo